Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Französisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2400 - 3400
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As Client Finance Manager, you will oversee client accounts beginning with the first order to the final payment and work alongside Business & Account Services.
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. As Client Finance Manager, you will interact with project administrators, financial teams, Revenue Managers and Customer Success Officers.
- Ensure administrative compliance with client contracts;
- Ensure compliance of historical and forecast revenue databases;
- Manage client billing;
- Manage the collection of receivables;
- Work closely with project administrators on client billing activity and production data;
- Manage client financial workflow (accounts payable, accounts receivable, unbilled revenue);
- Manage the continuous improvement of Days Sales Outstanding;
- Manage inter-company service agreements between companies and group support services;
- Prepare billing reports: analyze and organize data to be reported to management.
- Lead a 6 person team;
- Evaluate existing processes and make recommendations for further improvements;
- Participate in tool improvement;
- Participate in best practice knowledge sharing.
- Master Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 2+yrs experience in the service industry;
- Proven customer service orientation
- Strong analytical & logical skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Proven ability to interact and proactively work with colleagues in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle simultaneous projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a diverse team;
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills;
- Bilingual. French/English is mandatory. Romanian/Spanish is a plus.
- Regular team building events in a fun, dynamic office;
- Development of your career plan;
- Integration in a multicultural, professional environment;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive work environment;
- Working at a company that implements Agile methodologies;
- Trainings/certifications and language courses;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance & meal tickets.