Project Manager in Electrical Engineering
· Work experience over 20 years
· minimum 5 years as Project Manager in a high voltage OHTLs projects.
· good level in english
· Available to relocate in Saudi Arabia
· Previous experience in leading a construction management team to review all proposed materials, specifications, general engineering work, safety and protection, communication and information system and procedures used in the design and construction of OHTL and D/C OHTLs.
· Candidate must have previous experience overseeing preconstruction activities, design, construction and material inspection, progress reporting, cost engineering, scheduling and testing.
· Overall supervision of the construction management team for the successful performance of the Project.
· Liaise with the Client for regular reporting and updates.
· Conducts project coordination meeting with all the Client, Construction contractors and other stakeholders.
· Reviews project plans and construction contractor bids to properly oversee and coordinate the technical aspects of the projects