Charts of Accounts Referential Specialist - French
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
Into the team in charge of the management of Global Banking & Investor Solutions Chart of account referential of its global accounting platform,
His/her responsibilities include the following actions:
• Manage the chart of account referential in the respect for the accounting standards of SG group (creations and modifications of accounts and / or attributes) :
o International chart of account,
o Societe Generale Paris Metropolis Chart of account and
o Internal chart of accounts for commercial companies
• Participate to accounting projects to implement accounts and attributes
• Give expertise to users of the accounting platform on the charts of accounts
• Propose tool changes to ease work
• Maintain procedures updated
• Report activity by issuing monthly Reports on Chart of accounts
• Launch quality campaign to rationalize Chart of accounts
• Knowledge of Accounting and its processes
• Rigor and Precision in his/her work
• Cooperation and team spirit
• Communication skills
• Capacity to participate to projects
• Fluency in English and/or French
• 2/5 years in a first experience in Accounting
• First experience on chart of account management
• Master in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Management
We also value:
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
• Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them
• Ability to analyse new situations
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Type of the contract – undetermined period
• Other benefitsAll the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of SociétéGénérale European Business Services, launched in, now counts more than 350 staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.
The team’s activity consists indelivering two important kinds of processes: accounting – namely Groupreporting in IFRS, statutory and regulatory reporting on top of the permanent supervision activities and related set of control; and Account Payable and Travel& Expenses, with teams specialize in optimizing all procure to pay activities.