Change Management Coordinator
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Your day to day:
Coordination of projects regarding implementing software/hardware configurationsorpplications inside the Vodafone networks, throughout development projects specific to majornformaticpplications of the clients – Vodafone operators.
The jobholder plans, analysesnd estimates the priorities of the projects that investigate and solve the SW/HW issues inside Vodafone networks.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Coordination and implementation of projects regarding software and hardware configurations in telecom networks of the clients;
- Analysis and Reporting regarding the implementation status of the projects
- Proper planning and resource allocation for implementing software and hardware correction projects, according to the development needs inside Vodafone networks.
- Serves as escalation point inside the project if the planned activity does not follow the initial plan.
- Makes decisions of adjusting the initial execution plan of the projects and, accordingo the escalation matrix, addresses high complexity decisions.
- Manages the risks that can appear following the implementation of software and hardware correction projects.
- Identifies deficiencies in implementation processes for planned projects regarding hardware/software corrections or software applications and generates recommendations and specific actions for their removal or minimization.
- Delivers periodic briefings and recommendations regardinghe status and evolution of the projects.
- Ensures project implementation follows a specific procedural framework, according to the client’s requests.
- Organises regular revisions of the telecom networks configuration projects, in order to obtain the agreed KPIs.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Bachelor degree, preferably technical (ex: Electronics and Telecommunications, Automation and Computing,nformatics,etc) ;
- Knowledge of fixednd mobile service technologies;
- Other courses and certifications : any other technical certifications are a plus, multi-cultural multi-national experience;
- 2-3 years of technical expertise inT/Telecomield;
- 1-2 years of experience in coordination of software, hardware development activities;
- Knowledge ofTIL/eTOM;
- Desired knowledge of languages from major countriesEN,DE, IT, ES).
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- ork from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose! 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology