Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Job Purpose: Coordinates the procurement activity and team for a procurement category, in compliance with the technical requirements, internal processes and policies, to be in accordance with the mission and objectives set at Group level.
- Coordinates the Sourcing Buyers team.
- Supervises the conclusion of the product and service procurement agreements at the company level, to meet the conditions agreed in the selection minutes, tracks the implementing of the standard contractual requirements, stipulated by the Management of the Group Procurement.
- Analyzes and approves contracts in the ERPs used by the company.
- Manages the allocated category purchases to be compliant with procurement policy & procedure.
- Analyzes demand and recommend procurement strategy to optimize the process through development of Blanket Purchase agreements.
- Reviews requests for assigned materials, parts and/or services and verifies specifications.
- Sources components or services and ensures timely preparation and communication of RFQ (Request for Quote).
- Corresponds with/ interviews approved suppliers to obtain price, specifications and delivery information.
- Prepares the contract strategy for the high-value contracts, for the issue of the relevant approvals, lists of bidders, selection of the rights criteria and the sourcing planning process.
- Prepares the purchase documents in compliance with the procurement policy and procedure.
- Prepares, together with the Beneficiary, the Specifications or the requests for bidding.
- Gets in contact with the supplier selected with a view to agree on the agreement draft.
- Notifies the other suppliers involved on the result of the offer selection.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Over 5 years of experience in Procurement.
- Broad-based understanding of business operations, practices, and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management).
- 1+ years of managing direct reports.
- Negotiation and contract development and contract management experience.
- The ability to perform timely and effective RFQ/RFP preparation and analysis.
- Knowledge/experience in implementation of inventory and development of the procurement procedure.
- Knowledge of Ariba, Coupa, other S2P systems, e-auctioning system, electronic catalogues, Procurement systems.
- Strong leadership, communication, influencing, collaboration and talent development skills.
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
- Ability to show judgment in developing innovative approaches and resolving issues.
- Customer Orientation (building and maintaining strong relationships with junior and senior Management).
- Ability to show strategic thinking.
- Project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information.
- Ability to continuously improve the organization.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
- English language – advanced level.
Please have in mind that only applications matching the profile we are looking for will be contacted and enter in the recruitment process.