Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Got a head full of ideas?
We are hunting our next five-star Finance Assistant/ Revenue Manager for our amazing Casino team in Bucharest.
- Analyzes and interprets gaming transactions activity that occurs on our platform;
- Makes recommendations on how to improve profit margins (by taking into account commercial terms with both suppliers and clients);
- Analyzes revenues and costs and compares actual versus forecasts, based on gaming suppliers’ activity;
- Monitors gaming transaction volumes across gaming suppliers and operators;
- Ensures daily reconciliation based on automated tools that collect data from the gaming suppliers and reconcile it with own database system;
- Communicates permanently with Account Managers to ensure information is managed and transmitted to operators for their activity;
- Creates weekly and monthly reports on commercial operations (gaming transaction volumes, profit margins etc.);
- Liaises with gaming suppliers.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Finance;
- Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science is a big plus;
- Good understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
- Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
- Computer savvy (good knowledge of web browsers);
- Genuine curiosity about gaming and a good understanding of the online industry;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Diligent and responsible;
- Patient and with a good handle on working under pressure.
Perks & Benefits:
- We offer trainings and certifications;
- We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
- We offer private healthcare;
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
- An ever-growing, library (online & offline),
- A fun entertainment corner,