Orange Money IFN . is a Non Banking Financial Institution (IFN) which specializes in payment instruments. We are a young organization that aims to be the leader in creating the future for payments products in the Financial Industry.
Orange Money IFN . is part of the Orange Group one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 40,9 billion euros in 2016 andemployees worldwide at 30 September 2017. Present in 29 countries, the Group has a total customer base of 269 million customers worldwide at 30 September, including 208 million mobile customers and 19 million fixed broadband customers.
We are looking for an organized and driven Cards Specialist to join our growing team! The position will be part of the Finance department and will be involved in the day to day card related transactions and accounting. The appropriate candidate will be meticulous, precise, rigorous and will understand the importance of precise and reliable accounting.
Responsibilities & duties:
• provide support for implementation of cards products (debit & credit), including testing;
• design the accounting treatment and process for cards, as well as new functionalities & features related to cards;
• daily and monthly reconciliation between aggregated information generated daily from the cards management system to the accounting system and operating files;
• drawing up financial reports using data extracted from the accounting system and the cards management syste;
• assist monthly the business planning team with relevant info related to cards transactions;
• familiarity with merchants, partners, sales representatives incentives & fees, sales contests and marketing campaigns;
• knowledge of card products and their features such as cash back, loyalty;
• knowledge of debit & credit cards pricing structure;
• knowledge of card scheme (VISA / Mastercard) type of fees and their booking, including bank settlement processes;
• analyze the account balances and updates the accounting procedures manual;
• assist in the annual audit process;
• improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions working permanently towards efficiency and time savings;
• maintain positive and productive communication with internal customers, outside suppliers, including banking relationships and card processors;
• assist the Operations department with the chargeback process when the case;
• work with credit card vendor;
• support the month end closing process;
• maintains cards inventory and related accounting entries.
Skills & Education required:
• 3 to 5 years accounting experience in cards accountancy or operations in a major bank or NBFI (IFN);
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office;
• Knowledge of English is a plus;
• Economical studies (Faculty/College) are a must.