Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We recruit a C# Technical Lead for one of our clients
Why join us?
• A large European customer of ours is a world leader on equity derivatives;
• The Service Department is in charge with defining and exploitation of the equipment used by end - users (PCs, printers, phones etc.) and all the associated technical infrastructure (security, file services etc.);
• Within Service Department a Development Team provides the development of automation tools and offers access for end-users infrastructure worldwide: Active Directory, storage, printers, PCs, Virtualization etc.
You will be involved in activities like:
• Responsible for the future software development;
• Define the specifications, providing details regarding the users’ needs and describing suitable technical solutions;
• Write technical specifications in view of an effective implementation;
• Participate at the pilot projects and contribute to the solution architecture;
• Testing implementation the test of new features in order to detect bugs;
• Production follow-up and support;
• Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
• Act as an adviser and leader for the less experienced team members.
Your technical profile:
• Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences;
• More than 5 years of experience in C# development;
• Web development experience using different frameworks;
• Used with a Microsoft environment (Exchange, Active Directory, Windows, Windows );
• Knowledge about norms and standards regarding xml: XSL, web services;
• Experience with Active Directory;
• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies: IIS, SSIS, SSRS, Exchange, Visual Studio or Citrix would be appreciated;
We will also value:
• Experience in Project Management - would be a plus;
• Experience working with Agile Methodology;
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Information or Knowledge in finances would be appreciated, but is not mandatory;
• Good master of English, written and spoken. Capacity of participation in English-only meetings.
• French knowledge is an advantage.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun and start-up atmosphere;
• Permanent employment contract.