C++ software developer / programator c++ senior
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
3SOFT is a software company present for years on the market developing embedded solutions in the automotive area.
3SOFT specializes in demanding embedded software solutions for the automotive industry.
We are represented by a multidisciplinary team, consisting of software specialists (software programmers in C/C++).
All our team membersare trained and certified in AUTOSAR and Embedded C, capable to provide services in this area.
In coordination with Elektrobit departments and with the goal to be a good player in this area, the company 3SOFT is currently in an expansion process.
We're always on the lookout for keen, creative C++ developers who enjoy working in a team.
- Analysis of system requirements, architecture and interfaces
- Development and maintenance of the new Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Conception and design of diagnostic solutions
- Work according with the Automotive development process
- Cooperation and compliance with EB standards and practices
- Documentation of the Software
- Writing software in the target programming language ( C++)
- Ability to analyze and understand given code (C / C++)
- Experienced with software specifications and documentation
- Ability to understand requirements and derive unit test specifications accordingly
- Understanding of the ECU startup - shutdown
- Previous experience with µC/ECU development (not mandatory)
- Optional experience: UTOSAR, UDS ISLinux/POSIX, Usage of Off-board diagnostic tools
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You are communicative and a strong team player
- Innovation skills and fascination for infotainment
- Interest in new technologies
- Windows, Linux
- C++ 14
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers
- Enterprise Architect
- Training in the latest technology of Automotive software development
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
- An international and multicultural working environment
- A motivating and engaging work environment
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
- Flexible work time
Do you want to be part of our company?
Apply now: Do You enjoy embedded area? Be part of our Team!
Our office is in Sibiu.