Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
FUN labs is seeking talented, passionate and creative individuals to fill the Programmer positions for our next projects, using cutting-edge technology and award winning video game engines.
Company Info: Long time partner of Activision, for more than 15 years, and currently working with Telltale Games (best known as the creators of the award winning Walking Dead video game series), FUN labs has been extremely active in the game development industry since 1999 having released numerous titles for PC and all major gaming consoles, including current-gen platforms like Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.
Job Title: C++ Programmer (Entry level to Intermediate).
Reports to: Department Lead
Division/Department: Game Programming and Technology.
Basic Function: Implements gameplay features and algorithms; efficiently uses the game engine features.
Principal Working Relationships:
- Work with programmers, designers, artists and other departments to implement your tasks.
- Work with the QA team to fix bugs.
Duties and Responsibilities (after the initial training period):
Required Qualifications and Abilities:
- Fluency in C/C++
- Basic knowledge of 3D math.
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, fast learner, resourceful problem-solver.
- Ability to realistically estimate the time required to complete their tasks.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion with a high degree of quality.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken).
Appreciated skills and experience (one or more):
- Experience of managed languages such as C#
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
- Knowledge of a scripting language (LUA or Python).
- Knowledge of industry's standard video game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine or CryEngine/Lumberyard).
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong 3D math and physics skills.
- Advanced knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of Direct3D, OpenGL, HLSL or GLSL.
- Prior experience with understanding, maintaining and debugging large code bases.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, multi-player, cross-platform development.
- Knowledge of low-level optimizations.
- A demo project that can prove your experience as a programmer would also be highly appreciated.
Salary: Negotiated after the job interview.