C Developer – Abu Dhabi (85k Euro)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
If you are looking for an adventure, grow your skills and advance your career, then read on!
Build your skills and portfolio while working on the Internet’s most challenging security problems.
Our client is a well-funded Canadian start-up company focused on cutting-edge security. You will join an 27 member internationalteam basedin Abu Dhabiincluding veryhighly skilled and dynamic developers, lead by2 PHDs, who design world-class cyber-security products.
Top Reasons to Work With Our Client?
Our client invests their knowledge, talent and resources to support and developtheir team. They combine science, ingenuity and creativity to make world-leading products to make theInternet better for generations to come:
- Small and friendly start-up atmosphere with a hacker culture.
- Top-tier, innovative work (exposure to leading-edge technologies and products)
- Training and career enhancement plan including mentorship by top-level experts in this field
- Career, education, and monetary growth opportunity
- Compensation package, base plus benefits,up tEuro, tax free (depending on the talent, potential, and experience of the is net as Abu Dhabi is a tax free country)
- Benefits include relocation assistance, housing, children’s school and transportation allowances
- Additional performance bonuses are also available
Your role will require designing and implementing enterprise applications using C.
- Solve complex and challenging problems related tothe softwareperformance, latency and optimization
- Support thecompany by generating and maintaining program and system documentation
- Analyze requirements, design solutions,debug, and enhance systems and solutions
- Optimizing product performance byutilizing low level technology and network programming
- Develop, sustain and test software
- Plan, track and provide status on software projects
- Skills to research and establish technical direction for complex feature development and perform related performance analysis
- Conductfunctional and performance problem analysis
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or similar
- Strong working knowledge of C programming language (C, not C++, not C#)
- Experience with bytes extraction, bits manipulation, big Endian, little Endian, pointers, hash lists, threads etc
- Good network protocols knowledge such asEthernet, Ip fragmentation, TCP segmentation, TCP reassembly, HTTP, RTP, SIP, …
- Wireshark capturing/analyzing
- Linux, bash scripting, python
- Good written and oral English communication proficiency
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Hands-on developer who is passionate about technology