Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis,offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise,challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
The candidate will join the Market Access team responsible of:
- building high performance applications for various front office businesses (like Arbitrage, Volatility …) or ensuring all data and flows between other sales, trading and settlement applications are maintained- building sophisticated real-time market data system, from defining the architecture to all process& workflow related aspects
Strong object-oriented programming skillsStrong technical skills in C/C++,UNIX, LINUX, client server development,
Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols, socket programming, Python scriptingSource control tools
Previous significant experience as a C++ developer (at least 3 years) degree in computer science.
A master degree or equivalent would be a plus
Desired/Plus: Unit testing toolsKnowledge of CVS
Analytical skillsAlgorithmic skills
Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a high pressure environment
Good written & verbal communication skills
Knowledge in change management
Aptitude to work on different subjects at the same time.
Knowledge on change management /release management processes
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun and start-up atmosphere;
• Meal tickets;
• Private health insurance;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Permanent employment contract.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2015 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
SSC-IT has today over 100 employees, and ambitions to grow beyond 300 in the next before end of 2017.