Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- University degree
- Experienced in working with MRP systems
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in production planning and/or acquisitions
- Experienced in working with Inventory systems
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and a good team player
- Advanced English, both spoken and written.
- He/she is responsible for both planning and organizing the acquisition and delivery of materials taking in account the inventory level in order to obtain the company’s specified target.
- He/she clearly understands and supports the costs systems (inflation model, budget, make/buy decisions)
- He/she utilizes CIP and other work related instruments in order to correctly identify and further on, implement procedures and processes that can bring improvements in his/hers working area.
- He/she is responsible with the direct supervision of the suppliers and with the corrective actions that have to be made for improving results with the support of the accordingly related departments: . Quality Department
- He/ she is responsible for helping and effectively preparing the acquisition strategies in which are included, besides other measures, the cost deduction plans and the proper optimization of the supply chain related actions.
- He/she is responsible with following up on the tractability and the accuracy of the acquisition strategies for products and/or materials, and also with the maintaining of a resourceful communication process with the providers on whom portfolios he/she administrates.
- He /she is responsible with coordinating and/or getting involved in solving any type of conflict or blockage that might directly affect the procurement processes, including but not limited at deliveries, shipments, reception, quality and accuracy of BOM data and/or other mismatches related to MRP.
- He/she supports the design changes and the properly implementation of any variations that might appear in the engineering state of the products.
- He/she is actively compliant with the International Trade Compliance rules and regulations not only, but also by following any other procedure that is being imposed by the company regarding this subject. He/she will escalate the issues that require higher hierarchical structures.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $ and more thanemployees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: