The Business Support Controller will assist the local financial controller, and will contribute to the improvement of accounting and financial activities.
The analyst promotes standardization by acting as an intermediary between the factory, other departments and outsourcing companies.
- Providing the financial information necessary for the monthly and yearly closing;
- Providing information for accruals and other elements necessary for the operating costs;
- Producing reports as required;
- Checking data quality, alerting and proposing actions to the local financial controller about the discrepancies that are found;
- Preparing analysis of variances from forecast;
- Preparing a first draft of the inventory analyses;
- Analyzing flows of raw materials.
- Economic background;
- Fluency in English and second language (French/Italian/German/Spanish/Hungarian);
- Good Excel skills;
- Previous experience in Business Analysis/Reporting/ GL/AP/AR;
- Structured, organized and detail oriented;
- Logic approach, ability to deal with numbers.