Business Proposal Representative - Contractor
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• Provide first line Business Practices support to OD Alliance and Channel Sales team
• Advise sales reps on appropriate approvals and justifications
• Provide training on all new BP initiatives including new and acquired products.
• Support Rep onboarding with appropriate process, policy and tools training.
• Support Global Sales Operations in the successful adoption of new tools and process.
• Act as a bridge between the sales team and various other functions in the Sales Processes (Operations, Deal Management, AR, Collections, Credit Team, Order Admin, Fulfilment, etc)
• Draft non standard sales quotations as required
• Support sales reps to submit clean order packs
• Assist in tracking the progress of deals
• Assist in the escalation of critical deals as required (through various back office functions and processes)
• Build & maintain a thorough understanding and knowledge of all sales processes.
• Integrate with sales team and sales management to gain understanding of business priorities and challenges
• Business experience: contracts and/or commercial education.
• Good self organization, multi tasking ability, flexibility.
• Quality and efficiency oriented, even under pressure
• Attention to detail, methodical and accurate
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive, team player.
• Positive and “Can Do” Attitude.
• Results oriented.
• Excellent English.
• Good PC knowledge, esp. in Word/Excel.
• Problem solving ability.
• Professional customer handling.
• 1 or more Eastern European languages
• Experience in sales environment