For our client, an international company, we are seeking for an enthusiast professional with Master’s Degree in Science or Mathematics to join a team of highly skilled individuals.
- Responsible for managing various report tools and data feed tools
- Should analyze all operation activity (segments, trends, patterns). Provide feed-back to management in order to maximize the custom value.
- Work with the data base admin to get reports for any type of operation
- Analyze reports on A/B and multi variant tests
- Analyze online user behavior and conversion data to produce reports to highlight opportunities / make recommendations for product improvements
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the industry
- Any other duties as laid out by the BI Department Manager
- Master’s Degree in Science or Mathematics from an accredited college or university
- A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel; Basic SQL knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environmen.
If interested, please send us your application at andreea dot nistor at ivaluehr dot com