Business Development Representative- with German
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
If you’ve been searching for an opportunity with phenomenal growth potential, there’s never been a better time to check up on us!
Bitdefender, one of the world’s fastest growing and innovative security software company, is seeking a highly-driven Lead Development Specialist to join its Lead Development team in Bucharest, Romania.
We’re seeking a professional with a true passion for Sales and Clients with experience that encompasses a wide variety of sales kills, hunting opportunities, cold sales communications, and negotiation skills.
If you have advanced knowledge in GERMAN AND ENGLISH, we will be happy to welcome you
on our team:
Description:In this role, you will be responsible for generating outbound leads, responding to and qualifying inquiries, presenting and delivering high-impact demonstrations of the Company’s solutions, while achieving monthly and quarterly quotas as well as providing timely and accurate management reports.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced German skills. Must be fluent also in English (written & verbal) and have excellent phone/email communication skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling).
- B2B sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; a natural relationship builder
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills required
- Ability to remain calm and confident while managing confrontation and rejection
- Proven achievement record with a“hunter” mentality.
- Must be methodological and organized.
- Salesforce expertise will be considered a plus.
- Ensures assistance via email and other live channels available for Bitdefender prospects
- Generates /Qualifies opportunities by understanding customer needs via a consultative sales methodology;
- Meets the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflows;
- Builds and maintains a consolidated relationship with Bitdefender customers;
- Works closely with the sales representatives;
- Escalates all major issues to a higher level of expertise;
- Acquires complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tier;
- Builds, assimilates, implements, audits and improves working procedures;
- Competitive salary based on the experience and skills;
- Dynamic and motivating environment
- Bookster Account
- Fresh Fruit every Tuesday
- Medical services, illness and accident insurance;