Business Development & Marketing Assistant
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and self-driven candidates
who think out of the box, have strong will to make a difference and aspire to professionally. If this matches your profile, join us, a young and dynamic team;
Job Title: Business Development & Marketing Assistant
-assistance for implementation of marketing plans per market sector, follow market developments and maintain internal and external contacts, taking account of the business strategy;
-follow developments (concerning clients, leads, products and services) within one or more market sectors, within the framework of company’s strategic policy, in order to recognize investments at an early stage and anticipate market or client demands;
-Develop and maintain good internal contacts (with the Office Director, Department Managers and managers from other offices) and external contacts (with clients, interest groups, strategic partners etc.) at corporate level, taking account of the market segments in which the company wants to operate, in order to ensure an optimum position for the company within one or more market sectors.
-offer support for preparation of tender file (support documents, technical&commercial offer);
You easily arrange client meetings
You can act solo or together with an engineering colleague during client meetings
You are a good listener and can ask the right question at the right time
You will have a high rate of success of bringing leads back from client meetings
You will be challenged to identify new propositions to boost new successes
You will work in close collaboration with our engineering and management team
You will coordinate and assist in making proposals for clients
• Academic education in an engineering or business administration field;
• Previous experience in a customer-service or call-center is a plus, but not mandatory.
• Proficient English language skills, written and verbal;
• Customer orientation.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent self management, especially self organization and stress management.
• Excellent communication skills, including telephone etiquette.
• Multitasking ability.
• Ability to make individual decisions.
• Good computer skills, especially good knowledge of Excel.