Business Development Manager
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Multinational company is searching for ambitious and highly trained person for its office in Romania.
The purpose of the role
To be an integral part of the Network Development Team.
To maintain strengths, stability and additional resource for partners as required in line with set objectives, focusing on the designated region.
General functions of the position
Oversee an allocated number of partners and ensure compliance with all procedures and requirements.
To manage the day-day network ensuring customer satisfaction levels.
To inform the partners management about non compliances.
Seek out new partners and develop a portfolio of potential member companies to increase and enhance the partners network.
To ensure the highest quality of service levels from the membership.
To visit and maintain contact with partners on a regular scheduled basis.
To bring liaison between central warehouse teams and the partners.
To source, recruit, manage, maintain, police and disciple the member network to the objective set by the company.
Key Tasks / Main Duties
Auditing of membershipTo ensure partners:
• Input target levels are enforced and met.
• Partners service is kept to the highest standard.
• Are audited annually, in line with current procedures and requirements. • Vehicle livery standards are complied with.
• Trunk times are adhered to procedures.
• Trunk capacity is maintained to provide adequate freight clearance from the central warehouse.
• Comply with all POD scanning procedures.
• Demonstrate a high level of commitment, and energy to providing the network members with the very best service.
• Financial information is provided on a timely basis to the company directors.
• Insurances and Operating licenses certificates are in date and on file.
To liaise with the membership as an interface between network development and other departments.
To manage and control all documentation relating to the membership.
To ensure the department’s goals and objectives are met.
To ensure new partners are correctly trained from an operational and IT perspective.
To have daily contact with the agreed line of authority.
Recognise impending service issues and respond as necessary.
Contribute to a data base of new potential members and clients.
To ensure quality requirements are met.
To ensure administration duties are met.
To support partners where necessary
• Experience in Network Setup
• Experience in delivery
• Ability to sell a concept or philosophy
• Be firm and fair and able to manage relationships
• Transport/Sales background
• Good Relationship Manager
• Good communicator, People skills
• Creative and problem solver
• Good knowledge of English language
• Willingness to travel
• IT literate
• Multi-tasking ability