The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help ourcustomers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
- We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
- We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
- And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
DESCRIPTION You want to change the world too, don’t you?
So what are you waiting for? Join our Digital Demand Generation Group team! We’re looking for a Business Development Consultant withRomanian and Englishlanguage (any additional CEElanguage is taken as an advantage)to join our Bucharest office!
As a Business Development Consultant with Oracle, you will be part of the world’s most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware Systems Company leading the digital transformation!
You will be responsible for building pipeline and identifying opportunities in key business accounts, understanding their business needs and challenges with a view to generating demand for Oracle’s product offering. This will be through a variety of channels such as social media, internet & web based tools. You will speak to key decision makers within key business accounts on a daily basis.
- Demand generation for Oracle Products.
- Generating demand from outbound prospecting as a result of sales initiatives, sales programs campaigns & partner campaigns.
- Analysing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Oracle solutions.
- Using a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web-based tools & outbound calling.
- Identify new business opportunities for Oracle’s product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organisation and proactively endorsing Oracle’s solution relevant to their business challenges.
- Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities. Opportunity creation should consistently meet or exceed target.
- Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client satisfaction and quality lead generation.
- Achieving a high level of collaboration with in-country Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint strategy with the field representatives. Inside Sales representatives and partners.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE The Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Digital Demand Group Team and the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in identifying business and generating new business leads via the Internet, Telephone or Social media.
- Experience prospecting needs analysis and negotiation in the Business-to-Business sector would be an advantage along with the ability to work to and overachieve on targets.
- Proven ability to work remotely with clients.
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and organizational process knowledge.
- Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
- A strong desire to progress in a sales career.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience of using social media tools.
- A top degree in Business or IT related disciplines from a reputable university.
- Fluency in English and Romanian language are mandatory, any additional CEE language is taken as a big advantage
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IN CASE OF YOUR INTEREST PLEASE SEND YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO: