What we're looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business/ economics/ sciences (engineering, computer science etc)
- Experience in marketing, analytics or internet/mobile product development
- Advanced Excel skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and enjoys researching new topics
- Hard working
- Likes to be challenged and always looking to improve
- Proficiency in spoken+written English;
• Use innovative thinking and advanced analytical techniques in order to identify improvement opportunities for our products and services.
• Identify consumer needs and develop industry new tools to address those needs.
• Conduct thorough data analysis, using Excel and SQL, in order to improve marketing ROI and conversion metrics.
• Translate complex and varied business needs into simple requirements that our engineering team can use to build new and exciting functionality.
• Develop project plans, assemble cross functional work teams and coordinate development of business requirements and marketing plans.
- very competitive salary (50% above Romanian market standards) based on skills and prior experience
- raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- the ability to work overtime for added income
- free training provided
- work from home
Normal work schedule is 45-55 hours/week (based on your availability), Monday to Friday.
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, . that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us disrupt personal finance.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
How to apply:
You can also apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to (please mention the position you're applying for in the subject line). We're based in Washington, DC, but most of our team members work remotely from every corner of the world, from the comfort and custom environment that only their own homes can provide. Our team in Romania consists of over 30 individuals.
All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to details.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.