Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This is a part time job suitable for passionate professionals which want to work for a leading European Insurance Group on a very flexible work schedule.
You will work as part of a multinational group with true, large, enterprise-wide systems, complex architectures and real life constrains (speed, performance, n systems availability) and are going to be part of a team aimed at designing and implementing enterprise level solutions.
The purpose of this function is to ensure the consistency and integrity of the design to meet the UITS business architecture standards.
We adapt our collaboration and development methodologies to the specifics of each project and customer trying to stay as agile as possible. We bring quality and innovation as added values to the customer needs.
• University degree (Bachelor/Master) in IT economics or other relevant studies;
• Capable of analytical and solution oriented thinking;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• High attention to details;
• Experience in client communication (preferably from Insurance environment);
• Effective team-worker in a corporate environment;
• Able to work on multiple tasks in the same time and maintaining high quality standards;
• Structured, organized working style, with an ambition to deliver quality results in limited time;
• Able to effectively assess issues and provide stakeholder support;
• Constantly driven for improvement;
• Strong social skills, able to communicate both orally and written in an efficient manner;
• Active involvement in team activities/decisions;
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written);
• German skills.
(nice to have)
• Know-how on all lines of business in insurance;
• Knowledge of relational Database Systems;
• Basic understanding of text mark-up languages (xml, html...);
• Experienced with Visual Modelling Tools;
• Basic knowledge on business architecture and analysis methodologies (e. g. ERM, OOA, OOD, SCRUM);
• Basic understanding of OOP and programming languages (Java).