Business Analyst - Sales Compensation
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Business Analyst role will be involved from a strategic and tactical perspective with Sales Compensation and Territory support for a Global Business Unit.
Role Support Functions:
Partner with greater Oracle teams and finance to ensure:
- Compensation plan design elements support GBU GTM strategy
- Coordinate FY compensation plan rollout and acceptance
- Correct sales crediting across GBU.
- Includes knowledge of Global Product Matrix product eligibility, supporting menu options, PDST inputs, ramping guidelines, Sales Credit Assignment tool, special program administration (. Account/Product Transfer Hold, SPIFs, CERTs) etc.
- Accurate Territory support and maintenance
- Accurate quota setting
- Participate in educating Sales teams on Oracle compensation plans
- Provide necessary training on Oracle process and systems
This role requires working independently, simultaneously managing multiple projects, willingness to take on new responsibility, being detail oriented, accurate, and highly organized, and adapting to a fast-paced ever changing environment. Position also requires the ability to seek out information and work effectively with all levels of employees within the organization and within Oracle to positively influence decisions that impact sales compensation.
- BA/BS, preferably in Business Administration or related field.
- 8 + years of professional work experience preferably in an accounting, finance or sales operations role.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to meet strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Very customer service oriented.
- Able to effectively work with executive level management
- Energetic, proactive, quickly absorbs and adapts to change
- Intermediate Excel and Power Point
- Understanding of Oracle products and/or sales org structure a strong plus
- Prior incentive compensation experience is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus