Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Mega Image is looking for a Business Analyst! The ideal candidate is a dynamic, communicative, results oriented individual, with strong analytical and project management skills.
The position will be located in Bucharest and will be part of the Marketing department.
- Proven advanced ability to use applications within Microsoft Office suite as well an advanced ability to extract and analyze data from databases and make appropriate recommendations
- Experience with statistical software strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
- English - advanced level
- Performs analysis on the loyalty data in order to determine the evolution of the program
- Designs reports using the existing and new tools in order to provide buinsess reports according to requests
- Analyzes the results from different marketing and commercial initiatives in order to understand performance
- Analyzes the financial impact of the actions in order to understand what drives performance
- Manages the reporting work streams for marketing in order to provide test results, tracking and reporting of results
- Prepare and present program analysis in order to provide key business owners valuable insights for the business
- Utilize multiple internal and external data sources in order to generate meaningfull and actionable results
- Career development opportunities in a dynamic & engaging company;
- Attractive compensation package;
- Meal tickets;
- Performance bonus and other specific incentives across the year;
- Special employee discounts in our stores for own brands;
- Discounts dedicated to book-lovers, passionate shoppers and those who want to stay fit & healthy.