Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As ausiness Analyst you will create a shared understanding of what a feature is supposed to do, the business problem(s) being solved and the technology solution being implemented. The BA participates in defining the needs or problems of multiple stakeholders and performs market research and analysis to define requirements and recommend solutions which add value to the business as well the stakeholders.
On large projects, there may be a need to integrate the needs of related projects as well as the needs of a number of different stakeholders to produce an overall solution.
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software.
What will you be doing:
- Leads or participates in business / market requirements gathering and assists in identifying business use cases
- Analyzes software data to determine user behavior, identify gaps and areas of improvement
- Analyzes market data and collaborates with internal / external stakeholders / clients during requirements gathering to identify business and stakeholder needs and problems
- Performs feasibility analysis and assesses the potential risks and impact areas of solutions proposed for software improvement or bug fixes
- Ensures the System Architects and Product Owners are aligned and agree upon decided solutions, thus aiding in bridging the technical gap when needed
- Documents, analyzes and translates functional and non-functional business requirements into requirement specifications and process flows
- Works closely with the Product Owner with Backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization;
- Supports the technical teams throughout the development cycle to ensure the requirements are properly understood, implemented and tested
- Acts as a liaison between Technologynd other departments within the company;
- Supports software upgrades and data migration by analyzing feature gaps and possible tripping points that could occur during the upgrade, performing data analysis and ensuring everything is brought across successfully
- Mentors Software Engineers on how things work in the business domain
- Participates in defining the metrics to be captured within Google Analytics
- Supports and collaborates with the UX team to create a better user experience
- Acts as a Proxy Product Owner as and when needed.
We are looking for aINKerson, with:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in working with Agile Software Delivery methodologies and with Software Engineering teams
- Experience at dealing with users at all levels, singly and in groups;Drive and determination, and the ability to work in a changing, fluid organization
- Understandingf database architecture and design
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce high quality work with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of flexible benefits or HCM software platforms;
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence and MS Visio
- Understanding of all disciplines in the wider technology team and sufficient understanding of technical language, that will help build strong relationships and partnerships across the Technology team.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
We're looking forward to meeting you! :)
Thomsons Recruitment Team