Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
For our client, Henkel, we are looking for candidates willing to develop their career in a multinational company.
- Lead the allocated brands, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand and materials management as well as the headquarter in order to achieve KP targets for each single brand (turnover, profit, market shares);
- Develop (under supervision of Marketing Manager) and monitor execution of Marketing Strategy/Brand OGSMs based on CEE OGSMs and market needs, competitive situation and company targets;
- Launch and re-launch of products and other promotions;
- Build and continuously improve category and brand knowledge;
- Permanently monitor competitor activities and their execution;
- Ensure brand activity executions (as planned, agreed, on time) in close co-operation with all relevant functions and support sell-out strategy of old stocks (on basis of headquarter decision);
- Monitor regular and feature prices vs. competition and take necessary actions to be in line with CEE price strategy and/or local strategy;
- Work efficient with creative agencies concerning local execution of launch packages.
- 2 years relevant marketing experience (with solid sales background, preferably in a B2B/ B2C environment);
- English fluent (oral and written);
- MS-Office: good knowledge of all applications necessary;
- Master degree with focus on Marketing;
- Initiative & determination to achieve;
- Focus ability, planning capacity, imagination and ability to work with people.
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - recruitment company.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.