Brand & Communication Manager
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead communications for all the Philips sector in SEE, both external and internal. You will have the chance to build, protect and promote the Philips brand with all key stakeholders audiences – including employees – across all relevant touch points supporting short- and long-term business results.
You are responsible for
Communications strategy, tactics and delivery:
- Developing the District communications plan and managing implementation, ensuring alignment to the market and global communications strategy.
- The communication strategy should be aimed at generating media & key stakeholder (. key opinion leaders) attention and online visibility to strengthen the leading role of Philips in delivering meaningful innovation.
- Managing the development and delivery of internal and external communications campaigns, ensuring that messages are consistent and support the market and global communications strategies.
- Leading and managing media relations activities.
- Leading and managing crisis communication for the District.
- Overseeing activities in digital media channels and ensuring high quality of editorial standards in local language and English.
- Coordinating the Philips Corporate Social Responsibility campaigns across SEE, with a special emphasis on engaging the Philips employees in all activities.
- Events management.
Consultancy & problem-solving:
- Applying advanced communications expertise to provide advice to the management and business leads and develop and deliver agreed programs of work.
- Providing expert advice and support on communications to internal customers and other stakeholders in District.
- Developing high quality and effective communications plans and solutions using established processes, tools and systems to ensure consistency.
- Providing plans and managing the budget for communications projects and initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Previous working experience of min. 5 years in developing and implementing strategies to manage communications proactively with external stakeholders, preferably in a complex commercial (B2B) business environment.
- Relevant degree in the field of communications, journalism, marketing, or equivalent level of experience.
- Strong level of written and spoken English and locale language (C1 level).
- Considerable experience in managing communications within a large and complex organization.
- Demonstrable experience in providing expert advice and guidance on internal and external communications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in writing and editing content for media and customer audiences.
- Influencing, results-oriented, dynamic, efficient, networking & customer focused, decisive and proactive.
- Experience in crisis management.
- Experience in events management.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.