Branch Manager Retail - Oradea
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a talented Branch Manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operations. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable achievement of sales targets.
- Banking experience for more than 5 years;
- Strong managerial skills on deposits and Credit cards;
- Ability to plan effectively and to work under pressure, good organizational skills;
- Very good communication skills and team spirit, leadership skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Driving license - B category.
- Coordinating the entire activity of the Branch;
- Monitoring the Branch transactions through all reports presented by each department;
- Achieving the Branch targets in all respects;
- Maintaining, developing and increasing the customer portfolio;
- Participating in the recruiting, evaluation and continuous development of the subordinated staff.
- Real possibilities of training and professional development
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical subscription at a private clinic by choice!
- Additional leave days depending on seniority work and organization
What else do you need to know?
Please note that all applications are treated confidentially. Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted, the remaining applications will be stored in the Credit Europe Bank database for future opportunities.