Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
A leading HR service provider is seeking an enthusiastic and confidential Branch Manager to join our team.
Role objective: you will be responsible for Cluj branch development both from sales and operational perspectives.
- Developing clients portfolio, acquiring new accounts
- Actively managing sales activities, cold calling clients, attending client meeting & presentations - Attending local business events
- Overseeing with support from HQ the transactional related activities of accounts and services management ( payroll, HR administration, the relation with local public authorities)
- Coordinating the activity of the “Recruitment Specialists” and “Job Managers”, ensure that they meet the established KPI
- Preparing monthly reports for own and team’s activity in line with central office requirements
- Constantly keeping himself updated with latest business trends and developments in the designated geographical area.
- Previous experience in B2B sales, preferably in Human Resources Consulting, Telecom or Banking industries
- English proficiency
- Well organized;
- Attention to details having at the same time the ability to put things in perspective
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc)
- Previous experience in people management preferred but not mandatory
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Opportunity to grow and develop as a professional
- Fix salary and variable incentive scheme
- Laptop, company car etc.