Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
The team is highly innovative, using new and exciting tools and methodologies to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Developers liaise with business analyst to elicit use cases and specifications, and turn these into working features in an environment that stresses best of breed solutions and innovation.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community- work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
Education and experience:
Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of development experience building Java based systems preferably in a financial environment.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Java as well as working knowledge of Angular. Should have good experience working on server system systems developed using Spring Boot and Angular.
- Should have good design skills for distributed systems and architecture – preferably with Microservices.
- Experience with Go preferred.
- Experience with databases, in particular with Postgres
- Experience with a distributed version control system (github/gitlab preferred).
- Experience with Linux, Docker, AWS, DevOps.
- Knowledge of Blockchain / DLT technologies such as Ethereum would be a plus – particularly experience in Solidity.
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays energy, drive and stamina.
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations.
- Comfortable working with global teams operating across different time zones.
- Focused on delivery.
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to project priorities and processes and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with overseas team.
- Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
- Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, PlayStation)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate