Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Works together with internal clients to collect and analyze business requirements and provides counseling and support in defining business functionalities for DWH/BI solutions
- Applies techniques necessary to draw out data and analytics business requirements, such as business process mapping, data analysis, source systems and source data analysis, data modelling, data wrangling, data transformation mappings to build data assets that enable business value generation
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications and system design specifications, including data modelling, workflows and business processes
- Suggest the best business solution and analyze the ability to change of the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations
- Act as liaison between Company and IT external providers. Defines Requests for Proposals towards external providers and follows up Company contracts on costs, deliverable and timelines
- Coordinates workshops and performs projects stakeholder management, presents recommendations and analysis conclusions
External Job requirements
- 3-4 years of work experience in DWH/BI projects, preferably in the Insurance/Finance/Banking industry
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts etc.)
- Good general knowledge of technologies relevant to BI/DWH, and a systems perspective of how all the business processes and BI/DWH processes have to come together for a successful BI solution
- Ability to work with design and PM tools: MsVisio, MsProject, etc.
- Experience in process mapping and use-case driven design techniques
- Interesting salary conditions
- Undetermined period of contract
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
- Medical insurance
- Official trainings and certifications
- English, French, soft skills trainings
- Lunch tickets
- Yearly professional evaluation
- Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
- Professional and friendly working environment