Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
You will have the opportunity to work for one of our clients, which is a US-based global insurance brokerage and risk management services company.
•Take part in all application development lifecycle phase
•Your main responsibilities will be to develop software systems; you will participate in logical and physical design of the product and understand the business requirements. You will solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, be an integral part of a Scrum team, review and enforce the quality of code written within your team, tutor junior developers.
•You will be involved in a broad range of complex technical or professional work activities, in a variety of contexts.
•You will work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy is required.
• MS SQL SERVER Business Intelligence Suite
• Tableau suite
• SSIS SQL Server Integration Services
• SSAS SQL Server Analysis Services
• SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services
• SQL Server integrated with SharePoint
• Perform data profiling, SQL tuning and optimization, map data sources and target in order to be used in the next phase, ETL implementation
• Able to estimate effort of tasks and implementation
• Develop ETL programs with scripts, packages, mappings, etc.
• Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal
• Open to working in an agile environment as part of a scrum team
• The ability to take the initiative, drive the project and innovate
• Having a proactive attitude towards solving problems
• Good client facing skills