Become our Next Salesforce Administrator!
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Are you interested in learningbout the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management platform and gaining hands-on experience working as a full-time employee? Does the concept of “click-not-code” sound intriguing to you? Are you interested in creating, customizing and configuring cloud-based applications?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then you might want to consider a career as a Salesforce Administrator. It does have a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?
Let’s get some things out of the way first. Programming skills are nice to have, but not something that will stand in your way. In fact, most of the time you can get by without writing a single line of code.
What we offer:
- Training materials, carefully selected information, and useful links to help you to explore the documentation we have prepared for you
- Support from a team of experienced and certified Salesforce Administrators who will answer all your questions and help you to overcome any challenges that may arise along the way
- A job offer in our CRM division where we have 10 available places for those who want to learn new things and quickly develop their careers
- One month of training followed by three months of mentoring working at a stable job.
What you need:
- Logical, process-oriented thinking. This is very important, as sometimes you will be required to magically transform four days’ worth of discussions about topics related to business into several one-page and easy-to-follow flows.
- Good problem-solving skills. The customer has a problem, and you need to solve it using a particular set of tools. The ability to think fast will help you go far.
- Basic understanding of the mathematical logic used in programming. Even if you won’t need to write lines of code, you should be able to think, and sometimes speak, like a programmer.
- Basic understanding of database concepts. Part of your daily duties as a Salesforce Administrator will be to manipulate data, which is stored in a … you get the idea.
- Genuine interest in learning about sales, marketing, and customer service processes. You will help to optimize and implement these processes in Salesforce so it will be of great help if you know, or if you are willing to learn about what these teams are talking about.
- Team player with strong communication skills. You’ll be involved in many conversations with people both within and outside of the company. It’s vital that you are able to get your point across and engage in many discussions – so many discussions!
- Good verbal and written English. OSF Global Services is a multinational company, and most of the time you will work with people of different nationalities. Until OSF Global Services develops its own coded language, the safest and the easiest way to communicate is using good old English.
- A technical degree would be a great plus.
… and we will teach you the rest. We’ve done it before. With great success.
Next steps? Apply and prepare to learn from some of the best!