Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- University degree or higher in IT or equivalent education along with advanced occupational experience in IT.
- 5 years overall working experience and 3+ years experience in SAP Basis administration and support in 24x7 production environments
- Experience in SAP system landscape
* architecture, design, sizing
* dependencies interfaces between SAP systems and SAP and other applications
- Very good experience in SAP Technical - ABAP (ERP, BW, APO, etc.) and Java Stack
* installation, configuration, administration, upgrades
* monitoring, troubleshooting
* performance analysis and tuning
- Experience in UNIX – Linux
- Experience in high available architecture
- Intermediate command of English (written and spoken).
Ability to coordinate SAP and ERP related technical tasks and initiatives.
It will be considered a plus :|
* Experience in disaster recovery scenarios, business continuity
* Experience in Data Archiving - IXOS
* Experience in Output Management - Columbus
* Experience in Central Scheduling
General experience in technical management of large platforms beyond SAP within Enterprise Applications, ERP and IT landscapes
. Enterprise Portals, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI, . Webmethods)
- Complex SAP Basis Administration according to defined Service Level Agreements, respecting the principles and guidlines in place.
- Middleware architecture&products : configuration & administration for (. OpenText Archiving Services, Output Management)
- SAP Portal Administration
- Applies independently the knowledge from area of expertise in accordance with the business requirements and gives guidance to more junior colleagues for problem solving / issue resolution.
- Identifies potential risks in area of expertise and proposes respective solutions for risk mitigation.
- Manages the delivery of IT services according to SLA, end to end.
- Responsible for (contributes to) the definition of the SLA and new services