Reashores recruiting for the international marketing arm of a Hong Kong-based Organisation. We are looking for a highly motivated French/English speaking individual to work on a 10-week fixed-term contract, full-time, working from January to March 2018. This is an information campaign only and does not involve any you want to join a highly dedicated team for a fixed period of time and can speak French and English, then drop us a line. We can give you the chance to learn new skills that you could use for future campaigns and/ or positions within Reashore. So, if you would like a challenging opportunity with the possibility of permanent employment in a different position, then it would be great to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
• Speaking confidently over the telephone.
• Speaking using French and English languages.
• Delivering an informative message to customers using a prepared written script.
• Maintaining an outbound call rate of between 15 to 20 calls per hour.
• Reporting accurately your daily calling activity.
• Giving regular feedback on your calling activity.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day from 10:00-19:00 hours.
About you and your skills:
• A first-rate communicator.
• High level of spoken French and English.
• Able to establish and maintain rapport with clients using excellent spoken French/English.
• Highly motivated and eager to succeed.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Target oriented.
• Resilient and Energetic.
Potential to build a long-term career with a progressive company:
• Competitive salary.
• Meal tickets.
• Great team spirit.
• Training and coaching.
• Development and career progression.