Azure App Services Support Engineer with French
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
At Microsoft CSS (Customer Service and Support), the sentence: “That’s not our problem” doesn’t exist in our lexicon. With more than 4,000 employees, we deliver world-class assistance around the clock to businesses, partners and developers in 24 languages. The CSS (Customer Service and Support), provides high technical service and 3rd and 4th level support for Microsoft’s European Enterprise and Development customers.
Since the CSS (Customer Service and Support), is a continuous learning environment, we’ll make a significant investment in your technical and professional development, yet much of your growth will be self-directed. Moreover, you will be actively involved with mentoring, training and collaborating with other Engineers to make our team fast, stronger and smarter at handling critical issues for Microsoft customers.
Program: Working during the weekend on a rotation base scheme
- Using broad and in-depth product knowledge provide and facilitate the responsive delivery of technical solutions and information to major customers;
- Provide solutions to complex problems that satisfy our French speaking customer base. This involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers and mission critical support;
- Build customer and partner loyalty through customer orientation, responsiveness and accountability;
- Work in an international environment and collaborate with your team to provide high-level support;
- Attend triage meetings with local or remote engineers to share knowledge and efficiently develop customer solutions;
- Develop and deliver internal and customer or others (.: students) technical trainings/workshops in specialty areas;
- Assist in representing Microsoft in any forum (. seminars, technical or marketing, conferences event)
- Work with local marketing people for product feedback, new product launches.
- Knowledge of IIS configuration and how HTTP requests are handled by IIS.
- Understanding of how HTTP requests are handled end-to-end including HTTP headers, cookies, etc.
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and how to develop ASP.NET applications using C# and VB.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks, particularly ASP.NET MVC.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and the Azure SDK.
- The ability to troubleshoot complex web application issues in an often ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
- Familiarity with Azure services and offerings is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a strong team environment focused on providing a consistently high level of customer service in a challenging environment
- English and French language essential both spoken and written.
Critical Exposure areas:
- Knowledge and experience with .Net Framework, ASP.NET, and Webservers – IIS
- Expertise in at least – C#, ASP, VB6, COM, DCOM, RDBMS
- Industry programming experience in building Windows or Internet applications
- Trouble shooting skills
In return we will give you: - In-depth training
- Exposure to Microsoft technologies
- Access to emerging products and technologies
- Developing a level of product knowledge well above the average system administrator
Our ideas touch the lives of individuals everywhere and they are born in an environment designed to encourage collaboration, openness and innovation. We want you to join in, influence, learn, challenge, agree and disagree. When you work for Microsoft, you’re free to express yourself your way!
Please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment events.