- Assists and supports the team in installing and functioning of all production capacities;
- Part of the team responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the electrical and automatic equipments;
- Monitors equipments' functioning for process control and preventive actions;
- Assists in defaults diagnosis of electrical and automatic equipments.
- Student or graduate of Engineering University, preferably in Industrial Automation or Industrial Robots area;
- MS Office proficiency. Simatic NET, Step 7 knowledge - proficient level, would be an advantage;
- Good English language knowledge;
- Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in engineering area. Prior participation in projects in industrial automatics or technological processes control would be also an advantage;
- Theoretical and/or practical knowledge in industrial informatics applied in automatic equipments and operating systems in industrial processes;
- Motivation and passion to learn and develop as professional in Engineering area;
- Proactive, positive attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Fast learner.
- the opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company;
- an open and friendly working environment;
- training and development programs.