Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Aim of the position:
Ensure the functioning of the installations and equipment in parameters and according to the legal and specific norms of the company.
- Supervise the installations’ functioning in parameters;
- Repair and maintain the equipment on the production lines;
- Ensure corrective and preventive maintenance;
- Directly involve in identifying and solving problems occurring on the production lines;
- Provide technical revision to determine the functionality of the machines;
- Coordinate/ participate in qualification & validation of equipment and processes;
- Coordinate/ participate in investment projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field;
- Experience in PLC programming and human machine interface (preferably Siemens systems);
- Basic programming knowledge (ability to work with batch scripts, understand how to work with command line tools and XML);
- Windows (client and server) basic admin knowledge (installation, user setup, monitoring, file shares etc.);
- Network setup and configuration knowledge (understand what is NIC, a switch, network classes, routes, subnets, how to monitor network performance, TCP/IP versus application protocols etc.);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- English (advanced);
- Availability for business trips;
- Operating skills in MS Office.
What we offer:
- Unlimited period contract;
- Thirteenth salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Fidelity bonuses;
- Health subscription;
- 7 Card subscription;
- Free coffee and dynamic work atmosphere.
Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
- What is your experience in PLC programming?
- What are your salary expectations for this position (net salary)?
- Explain the Role of I/O Modules?