Are you a world-class product manager with a contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style? Do you have expertise in driving business by improving user engagement, conversion, and lead quality? Do you have a proven track record of accomplishing KPIs and doing everything necessary to drive hard towards your team’s success? Do you have product and technical architect experience that will help you succeed in a challenging and rewarding role? If you are an out-of-the-box, independent thinker and excellently deliver complex software, then this job is for you!
Versata is partnering with Crossover to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing the talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
Versata provides enterprise software solutions that deliver business results, performance and scalability while dramatically reducing IT spending. Versata's patented solutions decrease IT expenditures by reducing hardware and associated maintenance, leveraging open source technology, and accelerating value delivery to business customers.
The Automotive Product Manager will be responsible for developing and executing initiatives that focus on improving user engagement, conversion, predictive analytics, lead quality and other KPIs needed to successful drive business. If you are an out-of-the-box thinker with a proven track record for game-changing ideas that convert researchers into buyers, this job is for you!
· Create and evolve industry-leading innovative Automotive products to the next level. Ability to innovative as well as flawlessly execute predefined features & functionality.
· Effectively communicate and collaborate within a matrixed, offshore, and virtual organization that includes Delivery, Program Management, QA, Visual Design, Sales, Project Management, etc.
· Define, track and improve key product metrics. Direct research and data analysis efforts to identify customer needs and improve the lead quality, user satisfaction and ultimately grow revenue.
· Build positive relationships and trust through on-time delivery, high quality, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations.
Required Skills and Experience
· This position requires a BA/BS degree in Computer Science and 5-7 years of enterprise class consumer facing SAAS product management experience within highly transactional offerings, MBA desirable. Strong understanding of Big Data as well as Semantic technologies is a big plus.
· Strong SQL knowledge is a must. Effective at making decisions / conclusions through processing multiple forms of robust analytics data.
· Ability to prioritize among many competing alternatives and plans, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
· Driven team player, collaborator and relationship builder with proven ability to work effectively in a matrix organization. Ability to mentor Jr Product Managers, contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style.
· Excellent track record of taking ownership of products including developing, launching, and marketing online products.
· Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
· Experience using virtualization technology, preferably Amazon EC2
· Experience with automotive dealer technologies such as CRMs, Desking Systems and DMS is greatly desirable.
Pay: $40/hr or $80,000 per year
Commitment: 40 hours/week
Location: LATAM (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
You will start your application by hitting the 'Apply Now' button then uploading your CV and confirming your email address. From there - the Crossover platform will guide you through the remaining steps, which involves a set of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews. We are eager to see what you have to offer our cutting edge global workforce.