Main Purpose of the Role
Work with PLM Release Managers to manage the submission of EA content to First Party.
This includes coordinating the preparation, verification, and submission of software and metadata for all content and tracking and maintaining the content’s status in the PLM Digital Publishing JIRA and First Party Submissions JIRA database.
The RTO Associate Release Manager will work closely with EA’s First Party account managers, EA Certification & Compliance (EACC) groups and other key internal EA teams (PLM Franchise Ops, PLM Digital Publishing, Real Time Operations (RTO), Commercial, Studio/QA, and Asia Ops) to ensure the efficient and timely release of EA’s content on First Party platforms.
The RTO Associate Release Manager will be part of a high-performing team that can provide cross-functional and cross regional support to ensure there is always coverage for projects in both the Central European and Pacific time zones. The RTO Associate Release Manager is expected to become an expert in their platform and provide support for all release management activities and guidance on First Party requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Project manage the metadata submission process. Partner with the RTO team in Hyderabad to ensure that all activities are executed effectively and to a high standard. Resolve issues and escalations raised by the RTO team as appropriate.
· Provide training for the RTO team in Hyderabad as needed.
· Provide guidance on prioritisation issues and flag potential risks and bottlenecks.
· Coordinate the delivery and submission of software and metadata to First Parties.
· Ensure Digital Publishing and First Party Submission JIRA’s are maintained and kept up to date at all times.
· Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners, such as game teams, PLM, RTO, EACC, and our First Party contacts.
· Set up products in First Party systems and communicate First Party product codes.
· Provide knowledge and support to Studios, PLM Digital Publishing and PLM Franchise Operations to increase their understanding of the software and metadata submission process and its requirements.
· Facilitate coordination and communication between North America, Europe, and Asia Submission teams; operate with a global focus.
· Gain and maintain an expert understanding of all internal and external First Party requirements.
· Support management in further developing a culture of a proactive and continuously improving team.
· Write documentation and ensure it is kept up to date.
· On-board new tasks and support the PLM Release Managers as needed.
·In order to provide support during Pacific Standard Time, a night shift is established within the team. A rotation plan will be in place to ensure that each team member covers the night shift for portions of the year.
·The Product Lifecycle Management department is a dynamic part of the business where there are peak periods of activity therefore it is necessary that the incumbent has a flexible approach to working hours, including weekends.
·Taking annual leave during these periods is limited.
Skills and Knowledge Required
·Previous experience of working closely with numerous stakeholders in a project environment.
·Experience in coordination of delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects with tight deadlines.
·Proven skills of MS Office and an ability to quickly grasp other computer applications.
·Co-operate, collaborate and work towards a common goal in conjunction with other stakeholders.
·Use a variety of styles to persuade and put across own view in a positive way.
·Identify, focus and implement changes needed and increase the sense of urgency.
·Consistently attempt to exceed customer expectations.
·Ability to work under pressure maintaining attention to detail.
·Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both written and verbally. Excellent written and spoken English is required for the role.
Previous experience of:
·Project coordination of multiple projects at once.
·Knowledge of the technical requirements of at least one console manufacturer and associated tools.
·A passion for video games is advantageous.
·Proven ability to work effectively in a team and assist internal and external stakeholders.
·Experience handing off tasks to other team members and picking up already started tasks to drive them to completion as a team.
·Proven ability to coordinate projects to schedule.
·Quick learner able to work effectively in a changing environment and positively embrace change.
·Demonstrate professionalism at all times through positive actions and behaviours.