Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Associate Client Manager owns the operational running of a portfolio of clients from a service delivery perspective. They champion the Client internally to ensure a market leading service experience that surpasses Client expectations.
This role will look to support the Corporate Pod Client Managers across a range of clients.
The Associate Client Manager will work in support of the Client Manager to deliver the operational client plan for each Client.
The Associate Client Manager is accountable for Client satisfaction of our services, acting often as a point of escalation. They will work alongside Thomsons Delivery teams on a vast range of BAU activities for our clients, to ensure our Client Managers are able to focus on delivering to the team’s Revenue, Retention and Relationship targets.
What will you be doing:
- Developing a close working relationship with key stakeholders at the Client to provide Client Management support throughout the Client journey.
- Supports the Client Managers of the Corporate pod in the UK on a range of clients
- Ensures that Client Retention, Pulse and Revenue targets are achieved by providing organised, timely, client focused support to the Client Managers
- Proactively works with all Thomsons delivery teams (such as Solutions Delivery, Darwin Service & Support and all Consultancy Teams) to ensure all team members deliver to the client.
- Proactively manages communications with clients such as Darwin upgrades/enhancements, legislative change, company events and marketing materials
- Ensures all actions, issues and projects are appropriately managed and communicated via action logs, scoping documents and regular Client calls.
- Questions & listens to Clients to identify problems and creates and implements appropriate solutions.
- Acts as the Client champion internally. Owns Client issues to resolution and is accountable for all client issues.
- Assists with the completion of all Client Benefit Selection Window Planning and all annual milestone tracking to ensure we deliver and report achievements to our Clients.
- Help the Client Manager prepare for Client meetings and follow up actions.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to improve the Clients’ service experience and maximise their Pulse score
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Our Associate Client Managers are passionate about delivering unrivalled service to Thomsons’ Clients, and are seen by our Clients as their champion who ensures everything works as it should
- An Associate Client Manager is a proactive, passionate service leader who demonstrates a ‘Just Do It’ mind-set
- They ensure that the Brilliant Basics are met and puts the Client at the center of all they do
- They are very organized, with strong time management skills they plan proactively and manage expectations well
- They have the ability to concurrently work on several Clients and juggle multiple priorities when under pressure
- They are professional:
- Delivers on promise
- Manages expectations correctly
- Delegates well
- Is punctual
- Diligently and thoroughly prepares for Client engagements
- Is honest
- Tailors communication to the Client
- Cares for the client and our team
- Works efficiently
- They easily build deep interpersonal relationships
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills
- Have a consultative client management approach
- Have a desire to build his/her knowledge
- Have a winning mindset with a drive to continually improve and a willingness to be challenged & coached
- Have strong business acumen and the ability to navigate complex organizations
- They have strong presentation and analytical skillExcel skills will be required, as a good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- They are team players, able to work closely with other team members
- Work hard, play hard. They live Thomsons Values.
Would be a plus:
- Minimum 1-2 years previous client management / data analysis experience
- Benefit experience is preferable – experience in related industries (such are Human Capital Management) will also be considered
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients