Assistant Store Manager – Luxury Fashion GE/EN/FR
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
You will be responsible for managing a team of 10 sales staff in one of the most prestigious boutiques in the world. You will be expected to ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction through consistent trainings and appraisals of your team. You will also be expected to contribute to the establishment of KPI's and targets related to all products sold in store, from fragrances and jewellery, accessories and leather goods, to RTW and fur. If you speak German, English and French, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
- You will be partially responsible for the profit and success of the store, through managing your team of 10 sales advisors.
- Be responsible for the team achieving or surpassing targets and KPI's
- Organise staff schedules
- Be responsible for local promotional activities and events
- Ensure procedures are in line with the brands philosophy and image
- Ensure Visual Merchandising guidelines are understood and followed by sales team
- Be aware of local fashion trends, festivities, customer base etc. ensuring feedback is communication to the Store Manager efficiently with the constant aim of continuous improvement
- Provide sales training, product training and VM training to sales staff
- Assist in the recruitment of sales staff when necessary
- You will also be expected to provide appraisals, focusing on areas of improvement tailored to each sales staff (and disciplinary effects in accordance with the manager when required)
- Minimum of three years' experience in managing a team of around 10 sales associates
- An experience in luxury or premium fashion sales is a must
- Fluent German, English AND French with all additional languages being an asset
- Strong sense of customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and innovative approach to fashion sales
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organise work load
- Results orientated and ambitious
- Team player and good at motivating others
- Ability to act as a leader and inspire others, setting excellent examples in line with the brands prestigious image.
If you would be interested in applying to, or finding out more about, this position please send your CV in English to