Assistant Sales Manager with German
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
Are you a sociable person, eager to constantly learn new things and work in a positive and supportive team?
If you are looking for the next great step in your career, berg COMPUTERS is looking for you! We are searching for a talented Assistant Sales Manager with German to join our team in Timișoara.
We are offering you a training program and the chance to be part of a fun team!
- Fluency in German and English - Advanced Level;
- Good communication skills (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web savviness;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Focus on efficiency, initiative and the desire to level up your skills;
- Team spirit, ambition, optimism and motivation to show off your qualities;
- Appropriate behaviour and smart business attire;
- Experience on a similar position;
- Prospecting and generating leads, aiming at constantly attracting new customers;
- Contacting potential clients (by phone, e-mail) using German and English;
- Drawing up, sending and centralizing personalized offers;
- Contributing to the customers database growth;
- Writing and translating specific documents;
- Drawing up reports according to requests;
- Continuously updating of the database;
- Getting involved in marketing activities that promote the company’s image;
- Actively participating in internal and collective meetings;
- Experience: Entry (0-2 years);
- Education: University student//graduate in a relevant field;
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees;
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.