If you consider yourself pro-active, dynamic, a good English-speaker and a client-oriented person, then you are the perfect match for us!
World Trading Markets is recruiting, highly motivated and passionate Front Desk Admin Assistant/Receptionist, to join our team in Bucharest.
• 6 month to one year of receptionist experience is required;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to maintain the image of the company by example and outmost professionalism;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Good knowledge of grammar, composition, spelling and punctuation;
• Good time management skills;
• Effective and efficient telephone, written and electronic communication skills;
• Excellent customer service telephone skills;
• Good analytical abilities;
• Proficiency with PC's and computer programs including Word, Excel;
• Strong knowledge of general office procedures and office equipment;
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
-Greeting visitors, and handling inquiries from the public;
-Filing, scanning, faxing, as well as typing specific documentation;
-Being responsible for coordinating incoming and outgoing mail;
-Preparing general correspondences as needed;
-Working occasionally on special projects;
-Managing database and maintaining contact with customers and suppliers;
-Good management of the company’s documents;
-Providing support to department managers;
-Stocktaking, cost estimating, ordering and receiving necessary products for the activity.
• young ,professional ,fast-paced and friendly working environment;
• central location near University Square.
• attractive salary package+private medical insurance.
Build an empire within our fine progressive company!
Send us your resume and let’s get to know each other.
World Trading Markets is a top leading investment consulting company accredited by ASF (The Romanian Financial Surveillance Authority), providing high quality services to a wide range of international clients.
We are proud to be able to combine in an extraordinary environment the rigor and responsibility of the financial investment domain, together with the passion, fun and excitement of our young team.