Assistant to the Head of Operations
Job Purpose:rovide administrative support to the Head of Operations and indirect support to other departments, as required.
- University degree is an asset.
- Understanding of general office administration and support
- Understanding of working with senior management
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and efficient organizer
- Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and written in English.
- Proven self-starter, able to initiate and complete individual projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to provide high level, priority management and calendar management support to executive management
- Fluent in English.