The candidate we are looking for should fulfill following expectations:
- Automotive or transportation or mechanic engineering college / university graduate or student
- Proficient in the use of MS office applications, especially Excel
- Fluent in German or English - medium
Are you at the beginning of your career? Do you think that logistics and transportation industry may be your future?
Our company, a leader in vehicle logistics industry, is looking for a new team member for fulfilling the following tasks:
- daily, weekly and monthly reports of fleet activity and perfomance indicators using TRANSICS tools and related documentation
- translating (with translating tools) the invoices / worksheets and filling in management systems (Fleet Managemen System, SAP) the operations of maintenance and repairing activity for trucks
- checking and archiving of related information and documents; transmitting requested documents to clients
- POD (proff of delivery) on-line confirmation based on TRANSICS and related documentation
- support for dispatching and techinal coordinating of fleet
With us, you will have the possibility to learn the basics of dispatching or maintenance principles for truck fleets and the basics of vehicle transportation. Thus, you will discover modern tools for fleet coordination and activity planning.
You will start as a junior position in our team, but by learning and by involving in team activities, we want to offer you the possibility to reach a senior level in fleet operations, for a long term carriere in vehicle transportation.
Our offices are located on A1 Motorway at km 23. We ensure the transfer of our employees between Subway Pacii and office.
Working program: daily Mo-Fr, 8h00-17h00, 1 hour lunch break.
With an expertise of more than 60 years, being present in 23 countries, with 8000 employees, 97 vehicle logistics compounds, a fleet of 1800 trucks and 2600 vagons all around Europe, GroupeCAT vision is to be the indisputed leader in vehicle logistics industry.
Groupe CAT strategy is to develop its activity in automotive logistics to continue satisfying its customers, create value for its shareholders, create growth for its employees and suppliers, while continuing to respect the environment and ensure its employees safety.
Please visit our corporate wbsite to find more about our history, vision, present and future plans.