Asistent Medical Mental Health
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
30000 - 35000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Salary : ££
Job Type : Full time, Permanent Contract
Are you a Registered RMN Nurse looking to take the next step in your career? If yes, then we have the role for you within hospitals in the UK including London, Nottighamshire, Birmingham,Leicester , Yorkshire and many more.
- To maintain a high standard of nursing care within the unit. Ensure that the environment provides an atmosphere, which supports the positive development of the patient’s behaviour and mental state. To supervise and support care staff, ensuring effective professional leadership.
- Ensure that nursing care, assessment and treatment is delivered within the clinical ethos of the unit.
- Provide supervision and support to the care team.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Ensure that the Senior Nurse Manager is informed of any clinical, administrative or management decisions that have been made on during their absence.
- Work effectively with other professional colleagues ensuring a consistent pattern of care for each individual.
- Assess individual needs in areas agreed by the Multi- disciplinary team.
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping in relation to individual patient needs and progress.
- Assist with and organise admission, leave and discharge of patients.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes.
- Take a lead role in the assessment of functional skills, and the implementation of programmes to develop these.
- Positively contribute to the daily activities and treatment programmes.
- Maintain all the financial and administrative procedures in respect of patient’s monies and allocated petty cash for the unit.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures relating to financial control within the unit.
- Ensure that all unit policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that the laid down procedures for the safe – keeping, storage, administration and checking of drugs is carried out.
- Take responsibility for ensuring an up to date knowledge of developments in nursing practice and for maintaining the requirements of PREPP.
- Be responsible for attending in-service training sessions and external courses.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all statutory training requirements are up to date.
- Be competent in the performance of clinical and professional procedures and practices, bringing to the immediate attention of the Hospital Manager any variations in these practices.
- Liaise effectively with all members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Have in- depth knowledge of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct and Standards of Administration of Medicine and ensure that all practice conforms to these standards.
- Have an understanding of the Care Standards Act 2000 and practice within the requirements of this legislation.
To compensate your hard work we offer
- DBS Paid
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Training
- Free Uniforms
- NMC Fee Paid
- Generous Annual Leave
- Free Meals
- Other Benefits
- 0% Comision
- Fantastic benefits including support to organise and arrange your living accomodation and other relevant documents.
- Flexibility of working up to 60 hours per week ( overtime is optional and is paid )
- We pay you a Bonus of 300 GBP when you complete your 6 months probation period.
To apply please send us your updated English CV to to Adriana ( Romanian Recruitment Manager). Successful candidates will be invited to attend one of our open days in
Romania during , 15th and 17th March and 15th and 17th April or via Skype. We will assist you with all the required documentation including NMC Registration.