Asistent manager administrativ
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• Maintaining leave-tracking sheet and performance review schedule.
• Support in maintaining an updated personnel files in line with HR best practice standards.
• Support the HR Coordinator in compilation of payroll related documents
• Maintain proper and accurate records /inventory of Office supplies distribution and usage by each HR team member.
• Organize central HR files. Ensure documents are stored in an easy to access and understandable system. Update and circulate the filing list regularly to HR team members
• Process for payments to consultants and vendors for HR related expenses
• Photocopying of documents when required
• Ensure compliance with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures with respect to child protection, code of conduct, fraud, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies
• Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and the office.
• Prepare candidates for interviews with office by providing detailed information on the location, job descriptions, and methodology.
• Participate in the preparation for induction for new staff on the global and national policy guidelines and procedures
• Provide administrative support to supervisors to arrange training opportunities for staff.
• Ensure a timely and proper filing of all HR related documents and support in collecting and updating staff information