Fronterra Recruitment is looking for its client, a large group of gastro-pubs with multiple locations across the United Kingdom, for positive, enthusiastic and experienced team players to fill their Assistant / Deputy Managers vacancies.
A successful candidate will need to fulfill the following requirements:
• Proven experience on same or similar position
• Advanced level of English
• Computer literacy
• Positive attitude
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
• Coach and guide new Team Members
• All aspects of cash and stock control
• Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Manager’s absence
• Salary: £ 1600 net/month + tips
Accommodation £180/month (including utilities)
• Share of tips
• 50% discounted meals when you are working
• 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
• Full-time permanent work contract 40 – 50 hours, with possibility of overtime
• Paid training offered by employer
• Assistance in obtaining NiNo (National Insurance) and bank account
• Health and pension scheme
• 27 vacation days / year
• Fantastic career development – currently 53% of our client’s General Managers were promoted internally
NO COMMISSION REQUESTED!!!
Interested? Great! Please apply and we'll be in touch soon!