Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Archive Database SME is responsible for Database Support of the HP SOM Archiving
• Database Support – Configuration, data query/extraction/update and problem resolution of Oracle databases (10g and 11g). Also database links and streams replication knowledge.
• Run, monitor and amend Archiving solution (part of HP Structured Data Manager).
• Network Support liaison – general knowledge of Connectivity, Firewall and Port configuration, and problem resolution..
• Liaison with other teams within HP, . Tech Support/Management, globally (Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific).
• Administration and Monitoring of Windows and Linux servers.
• HP SOM Archiving Web Console configuration and administration.
• Retrieving data from Oracle databases to document runtime statistics and analyses for future runtimes using MS Excel and SQL.
• Creation of Technical and User documentation manuals.
• User Acceptance Testing support.
• Regularly report on status of Project tasks.
• University degree in Computer Studies/ Certificate or equivalent business experience in the Information Technology field
• In-depth knowledge of Oracle DBMS/SQL PLUS/SQL Developer
• SQL expertise
• Knowledge of HP Support, Change Management and Authorization processes globally and impact on Archiving solution
• HP Service Manager (+ DW/OVSC)
• Good understanding of Networking
• Experience with Linux and Windows servers
• Microsoft office
• Excellent English- verbal and written
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks, problems and requests in a high pressure environment
• Very good communication skills
• Analytical thinking and time management skills
• Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments